•Ice Coffee (of your choice, I use Bizzy Brew Cold Brew)
•1 tablespoon sugar free syrup (I use Skinny Syrups with MCT oil. I have vanilla bean and salted caramel; found at Home Goods)
•1-2 Tablespoons of heavy whipping cream So easy and simple; tastes delicious!
A great sugar free drink, with no carbs!
•Taco seasoned ground beef (taco seasoning: chili powder, cumin, garlic power, salt & pepper!)
•Shredded cheese (your preference!)
•Mixed greens (lettuce, spinach, kale, arugula, I used about 2 cups)
•Half of avocado (seasoned with garlic powder)
•1 tablespoon of sour cream
•1/2 cup tomato (diced)
Almond Flour Cheese Biscuits
•1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
•1/4 Teaspoons Salt
•1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
•1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
•1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
•1/2 Cup Sour Cream
•4 Tablespoons Butter (melted)
•1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix all the dry ingredient together first.
3. Combine all the wet ingredients next.
4. Mix well.
5. Spray your pan with nonstick cooking spray. I used a muffin tin but you can use any pan you choose. Take a drop and drop a dollop of biscuit batter on your pan. I also spray my spoon with nonstick cooking spray because the dough will slide right off into the pan.
6. Cook for about 10 to 13 minutes.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Almond Flour Cinnamon Bread
•1 1/3 cup erythritol (sugar substitute)
•1 tbsp cinnamon
•1/3 cup butter, softened
•1 large egg
•1/4 cup coconut oil melted
•1 tbsp vanilla extract
•1 cup milk (almond)
•2 cups almond flour
•1 tsp ground nutmeg
•3/4 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat the oven to 190C. / 375F
2. In a small bowl, mix 1/3 cup erythritol with cinnamon and mix, set aside.
3. Beat butter with egg and 1 cup erythritol. 4. Add coconut oil and milk and mix.
5. Add vanilla extract, almond flour, nutmeg, baking soda, salt and stir until combined, do not stir for a long time.
6. Put half the dough in the prepared greased or lined with parchment paper loaf pan.
7. Sprinkle 3/4 of the total amount of erythritol with cinnamon mixture
8. Put the remaining dough, and sprinkle with cinnamon erythritol mixture
9. Bake from 45 to 55 minutes. Let the bread set in pan for about 15 minutes.
10. Make icing. Mix powdered erythritol and cream
Pour icing on the cooled bread
Serve and enjoy
•Ultra thin slice of cheese (I used the brand Sargento in mild cheddar)
•Pink Himalayan Salt
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees
2. Place parchment paper on baking sheet
3. Cut cheese into small squares (cheez-it size)
4. Sprinkle pink Himalayan salt on top
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes (or until golden brown)
6. Let cool for 15 minutes