Gift Guide: Under $50
Have you started gift shopping? So far I have bought one gift! This was the next highly requested price point to make. I hope you enjoy and this gives you ideas when you shopping!
1. Popcorn Maker // I love how cute and small this is! Easy to store and clean. Perfect gift for a family!
2. Waffle Maker // I have this one! It makes a perfect square waffle, easy to clean and store. I have a lot of Hamilton Beach kitchen products and they all work great!
3. Pour Over Coffee Maker // A perfect gift for coffee enthusiasts! Sometimes it’s fun to switch up how you make your coffee instead of drip brew coffee all the time.
4. Candle Holder // This is so pretty! I love the antique look. Will go with any theme!
5. Serving Bowl // Love the wood serving bowls! So pretty and simple.
6. Assorted Pillows // Throw pillows are always an awesome gift to give! Some can get pretty pricey but found some affordable options. Gray Woven Pillow // Tan Woven Striped Pillow // Ivory Accent Pillow
7. Tea Kettle // Love the white color for a kettle! But comes in several color options.
8. Christmas Wreath // What better gift then a Christmas wreath! This one is so pretty and simple.
9. Cable Knit Blanket // A nice versatile throw blanket! Will go with any theme.
10. Wood Picture Frame // I think this is so cute! Love the bead detail.
11. Home Decor Sign // Love the saying, simple and cute! I love the design too.
12. Candle Lantern // This is so pretty! Love the caged design and wood material. I think this comes in more colors too!
Thanks for shopping!