Gift Guide: Small Business
With so many lockdowns and restrictions happening, small businesses are suffering. This year it’s my goal to shop local and/or small for Christmas gifts. It’s a tough year but I think this is another way we can help support and care for one another. Most of these I have bought from before!
- 1. BrookStacks // These are the book stacks with names! I got these for several people and they are so cute. I love that this can be an ongoing gift.
2. Lauren Mackenzie Decals // I have 2 of these cups, the hot & cold one! Pretty much all the cups are customizable.
4. Blush and Roses Co // She makes custom embroidery hoops and wall hangings. I have the wild flower and lavender embroidery hoops and they are adorable! Based in Minnesota!
5. Dolce Home // Custom wood name plaques! I got one for Olive. Also, makes custom cutting boards.
8. Knit & Nailed // I’m from Minnesota and my husband is from South Dakota so thought this was so cool! There are different states you can combine. Based in Minnesota.
9 & 10. Timber & Canvas // Nothing better than custom, handmade Christmas ornaments! I plan on getting this for my parents as they became grandparents this year. And I always love custom kitchen towels! These ones are so cute.
11. Lizton Sign Shop // I got this garage sign for my dad last year for Christmas! You can custom ‘Dad’ and put their name and change the EST to whatever year! They make a lot of other different signs.
Thanks for shopping and supporting small!