Another gift guide but this time it’s for stocking stuffers! I found a lot of great gifts that would be perfect for stockings! The prices range from $7-$30. These would also be great gifts for under the tree as well. I hope this gift guide helps you find the perfect stocking stuffer for her! 🙂
1. Wet Brush // I own one of these and it does wonders! My hair would never be brushed if I didn’t have this. Perfect gift for all girls! Under $15.
2. Burt’s Bees Gift Set // I love anything Burt’s Bees! This one is for hand repair. Comes with several different lotions. There’s also a bunch of different gift sets listed once you click the link! Under $13!
3. Burt’s Bees Chapstick // The holy grail of chapsticks in my opinion! Love the cooling feeling once applied and heals chapped lips fast! Comes in a 4 pack!
4. Lip Scrub // Perfect size for a stocking! Every one needs a good lip scrub every know and then!
5. Headbands // Love the pearls! These are so cute and perfect for the holidays or any special occasion! Under $15!
6. Ponytail Hat // I have this one but in blue! Love it especially on the days you want to wear a ponytail or bun this is perfect! Comes in several colors. Under $20!
7. Clarins RE-CHARGE Sleeping Mask // I love this sleeping mask! I’ve used it for over a year now and leaves your face so soft and smooth. Very hydrating! You can wash it off in the morning or leave it on! I usually leave it on 🙂
8. Key Ring // I have one of these! Perfect gift for a gal who is always on the go.
This gift guide is for anyone who does secret Santa during the holidays! My family does secret Santa and it’s always fun seeing what everyone gets at the end after fighting over it! I wanted to do a mix of funny and actually gifts I would want! All of these range from $10-$40. I hope these help you secret Santa gift shopping!
1. Breakfast Sandwich Maker // This is so cool! It’s a funny gift but I would totally use this. Comes in 2 other colors, under $30 with prime shipping.
Sharing some great gifts for the grandparents! When it comes to grandparents, I am on the struggle bus trying to figure out what to get them. So I hope these ideas help you have a fun and easy time shopping! 🙂
1. Wood Bird House // Okay, I don’t know about your grandparents by mine love to sit and watch birds comes and go, haha! This one is so cute.
2. Country House Bird Feeder // I actually got this one last year for my husband’s grandparents because they always complained dang squirrels kept eating the bird feed and scaring them off. What is awesome about this bird feeder is it’s squirrel proof!